ALFRA TMC-70 Magnetic Clamp
Product Part Number: 41070
ALFRA TMC-70 Magnetic Clamp uses a patented magnet technology (US Patent No. 8350663B1) to offer up to 150 lbs (70 kg) of load-bearing capacity on an S235 steel sheet with a thickness of just 1/32".
This compact clamp is highly configurable to accommodate your application requirements. Connection threads on the top and the external sides provide maximum versatility.
Ideal tool to ease your work, e.g. during levelling of plates, platform construction, or any kind of clamping task.
Features At A Glance:
- User-friendly one-handed operation due to ergonomic activation lever
- Connection threads (M5 and M6) on the top and the sides of the TMC-70 allow for the easy attachment of handling accessories such as cutting guides, angle side plates, handles, and much more
- Wear-resistant magnetic contact area made of hardened steel with TiN-coating preventing damages and guaranteeing a long lifetime
- Unbelievable shear force for better hold, especially during vertical applications
- ALFRA TMC-70 Magnetic Clamp (1)
|Max. Load-bearing Capacity on flat material:||150 lbs (70 kg)
on 1/8 inch thick S235 steel sheet
|Min. Material Thickness:||1/32 inch (1 mm)|
|Weight:||less than 1 lb (0.5 kg)|
|Dimensions (including handle):||Length: 2.766 inch (70.5 mm)
Width: 2 inch (50.8 mm)
Height: 1 inch (25.4 mm)
|Country Of Origin:||Germany|